I am in need of a copy
of a Sacramental Certificate

There will be times when you, your children or elderly parents may need a new copy of the baptism certificate, confirmation certificate, or marriage certificate. The parish office can provide you a copy of the certificate in the Diocesan form as long as the sacrament was received at St. Peter's Cathedral.


You may request a copy of the document by filling out an online form found below.

As of Monday, April 19 at 12:01 a.m. all Masses and services

in the Cathedral are suspended. 

Masses are live streamed here.

Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm

Wednesday 12 noon


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

St. Peter's Cathedral Basilica

Mailing Address

533 Clarence St.
London, Ontario

N6A 3N1

Telephone 519.432.3475

Fax 519.432.5358

Email basilica@dol.ca


Parish office hours

9:00am to 4:00pm

Monday to Friday